City Tour in Cusco takes you around all the most important sites of Cusco. Including visits the Temple of the Sun (Qoricancha) and the various Inca sites found outside of the city you get to see an incredible mixture of Inca and Spanish-style and in the case of Qoricancha, the two combined. Cusco is truly a fascinating place to visit; providing a blend of the two cultures (Inca and Spanish) the city has a look and feel about it that is completely different to the rest of Peru.
Welcome to the imperial, Andean city of Cusco, the cultural capital of Peru! This leisurely half-day tour of this amazing place will help you acclimatize to the high altitude (3399 MASL – 11151 FASL). Cusco has a long history and is the oldest continuously inhabited city in all the Americas! Since about 1000 B.C. people have lived in Cusco and regarded it as a center of the surrounding culture (then called Qosqo). It has been an important part of every civilization that has lived in the area throughout history, starting with the native people of Peru long before the famous Incan people. On arrival of the Incan Empire to Peru and beyond, Cusco (then called Cuzco) became of the naval of their far-reaching and powerful empire! Of course, the Incans were then conquered by Spaniards who also used Cusco as a colonial, regal capital for the area.
Cusco holds a great cultural richness. This tour is recommended for those who would like to know more about our culture, as you will get to see the Main Plaza, the Historic Center, Main Cathedral, Qoricancha (Temple of the Sun) & Santo Domingo Convent, and the archaeological sites of Sacsayhuaman, Tambomachay, Q’enqo, and Puca Pucara. Our staff will come to your hotel to pick you up at approximately 13:45 hrs to take the tourist bus that will take us to the various archaeological sites and attractions included in this tour package. These tourist attractions include:
- Transfers from and to your hotel.
- Personal assistance along your tour.
- Entrance fees to all touristic attractions
- Touristic Bus with insurance SOAT
- Professional bilingual guide (English – Spanish) along your excursions.
- City tour included the visit of
- Koricancha “mean Inka temple” and 04 amazing’s Inka temples out the city of Cusco
- Saqsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pucapucara and Tambomachay
- Entrance to recreational sites, such as “Clubs”, “Waters Springs, Amusement Parks”
- Unscheduled Meals.
- Others not specified in the Program *
- Tourist ticket (not included in price)
- Sun hat
- Sun protection cream (factor 35 recommended)
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho
- Camera and films
(BTG) General Tourist Ticket:
This ticket is used to visit the City Tour, Sacred Valley, and the South Valley, and other museums in the city.
Foreign Tourist Price.
National Tourist Price.
Partial Tourist Ticket:
This ticket is used for City Tour, the Sacred Valley or just the South Valley.
Foreign Tourist Price.
National Tourism Price.