Full-day tour to the Sacred Valley, Pisac, and Ollantaytambo from Cusco Visit the local market in the picturesque town of Pisac Enjoy a guided tour of Ollantaytambo and the Temple of the Sun All entrance fees included
- Tour Type: Full day tour
- Start/End Time: Pickup is at 8 AM from your hotel lobby and drop off will be around 6PM
- Consideration: Please remember comfortable shoes – lots of walking around.
- Highlights: Pisaq Market, Pisaq ruins, Ollantaytambo fortress.
Enjoy a full day knowing the Sacred Valley and everything that this spectacular place has to show us, as well as its culture and learn a little more about the history of the emblematic cities such as Chinchero, Moray, Maras, Urubamba, Ollantaytambo and Pisac. Each of these places is totally different and full of a lot of positive energy, and an incredible sight that you can never erase from your head. Together with a specialist guide you can get to know in depth all the secrets of these magical places. Enjoy a buffet that will feature distinctive dishes from the area and that will make you fall in love with this full day.
- Transfers from and to your hotel.
- Personal assistance along your tour.
- Entrance fees to all touristic attractions
- Buffet lunch in Urubamba
- Touristic Bus with insurance SOAT
- Professional bilingual guide (English – Spanish) along your excursions.
- Sacred Valley included the visit of Pisaq, Andean Market, Archaeological Parks of Pisaq, Ollantaytambo and CHinchero.
- Entrance to recreational sites, such as “Clubs” “Waters Springs, Amusement Parks”
- Unscheduled Meals.
- Others not specified in the Program
- Tourist ticket (not included in price)
- Sun hat
- Sun protection cream (factor 35 recommended)
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho
- Camera and films
- Money fotr lunch, shopping, fees, etc.
Group Service Price:
- US$25 per person (just included the tour guide and transportation), Pick up from our office.
Private Service Price:
- US$240 for the whole group (up to 8 people), Not per person!
- Aditional person: USD 15.00