- Start: 13.30 hrs.
- End: 7:00 p.m.
- Pick up from the hotel and then start with the tour, this tour includes a visit to Koricancha or Temple of the Sun, the Cathedral, the Fortress of Sacsayhuaman, the shrine of Qenqo, the tambo of Puca Pucara and the temple of water called Tambomachay.
Altitude during the trip
- Capital: 3350 masl (Cusco)
- Maximum: 3465 masl (Maras)
- Minimum: 3300 masl (Salineras de Maras)
- Semi-dry, cold
- Minimum: 4 ° C (June during the night)
- Maximum: 20 ° C (June during the day)
- Rains: November to April
Tour Maras – Moray Salineras, starts with the pick-up from your hotel, then go to Moray (terraces or agricultural terraces with irrigation canals), then we will go to Maras Salineras known by some as “salt mines”.
An ideal day tour to see Maras and Moray departing from the city of Cusco, and finally return to Cusco, take a day trip to Maras and Moray is the perfect option for all those travelers who do not have much time to know one the most emblematic places of the ancient Inca empire.
- Entrance to the archaeological sites of Maras and Moray
- All transfers in Tourist Bus.
- Guided by Group.
- Professional English – Spanish guide.
- Tourist Ticket.
- Entrance to Salineras de Maras.
- For this tour in Cusco, it is necessary to bring a jacket or wind.
- If you take this tour during the months of December to March, it is recommended to bring an umbrella or rain jacket.
- The landscape is magnificent we recommend to take a camera or a video camera. There is nothing better after a trip than to open a thick photo album and share the memory of the moments lived with friends or family. The sensations, the people and the places they visited will make them relive anecdotes that
- they will never forget.
- Use: shoes, light shoes or tennis shoes.
- Drink liquid in your excursions.
- Sunscreen, wide-brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Medicine and / or articles for personal use (liquid for contact lenses).
- A lightweight backpack or briefcase per person.
- Carry currency in small denominations dollars or soles.
Recommendation: Wear a coat.
If you wish we can include the entrance tickets that are not included in the tour for your convenience.
To make this tour you must buy the tourist ticket (BTG).
(BTG) General Tourist Ticket:
This ticket is used to visit the City Tour, Sacred Valley, and the South Valley, and other museums in the city.
Foreign Tourist Price.
National Tourist Price.