- 9:00 am – Pick up at your hotel.
- Tipón: Impressive cultivation space with 12 terraces currently cultivated. Its walls were built with carved stones. Even more impressive is an irrigation system.
- Pikillaqta: Great urban center of the development time of the Wari Empire. More than a thousand constructions: Pazas, colcas, homes, temples, streets, and buildings up to 4 floors high.
- Andahuaylillas: Andean Villa of the time of the colony of singular origin and architecture. It emphasizes its catholic temple of the colonial time with a beautiful decoration and mural painting of century XVII and XVIII well-known like the “Sistine Chapel of Cusco”.
- Upon return we can enjoy the delicious pork rinds (optional).
- 2:00 pm – Return to Cusco (hour approx.).
- To feel the excitement when traveling to Cusco, you can also visit the South Valley.
- A beautiful valley where you can find the Archaeological Center of Tipón.
- With beautiful hydraulic infrastructures.
- You can also visit Andahuaylillas and its beautiful church.
The circuit through the South Valley, will allow you to enjoy beautiful landscapes of the Andean highlands; you can see the magnificent hydraulic architecture of Tipón, pre-Inca constructions in Pikillaqta and beautiful works of art of the Cusco school in the temple of Andahuaylillas; On the way back, you can visit a variety of restaurants; in the village of Saylla the specialty is the “chicharrón”, but if you want to try the delicious “cuy” (guinea pig), take advantage of the weather in Tipón. The best way to do this tour is on a private tour, but you will also enjoy being part of an organized tour.
- I pick up from the hotel to start our excursion.
- Touristic bus.
- Professional bilingual guide (English / Spanish).
- Box Lunch.
- Tourist ticket (BTG). Click to see Tourist Ticket of Cusco
- Income to the Church of Andahuaylillas S / .5 soles = USD $ 1.90.
We recommend you bring:
- Camera or video camera (Optional).
- Sunglasses, sunscreen, caps or hats.
- Light clothing.
- Warm clothes.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies, and water).
- The departure time is an exact time, there is no tolerance time.
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, weather conditions (rain, mudslides, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and/or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons does not apply return.
- If you decide to retire before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.